Application for Candidates
Law++ is bringing back the 30 Companies in 30 Days program for the month of December. During this month, we will be forming up to 30 companies pro bono for a wide variety of deserving entrepreneurs.
What You Get:
- Articles filed with Secretary of State;
- Tax ID Number obtained through IRS;
- Bare Governing Document (Operating Agreement/Bylaws);
- 3 Months of the General Counsel Program (2 hours of phone time with attorney for general advice)
- Complete the application on this page;
- Be interested in forming a company in the month of December;
- Be available to meet during the first two weeks of December;
- Be located in the Triangle area;
- Have a need for legal service for your formation;
- Pay the Secretary of State filing fees; and
- Be willing and able to give your company all you've got.
Applicants are also screened to ensure that we help a wide variety of companies, that we are not conflicted out of representing any companies and to ensure that our services are provided to those companies that have the highest need.